Governor Kemp released an executive order this evening, July 15, 2020, to provide additional guidance for Empowering a Healthy Georgia in response to COVID-19. No large gathering, continue to adhere to Social Distancing and Shelter in Place is extended to those who still meet the criteria below are just a few of the points made in the order:
Criteria for needing to continue to Shelter in Place:
- Those who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility, including inpatient hospice, assisted living communities, personal care homes, intermediate care homes, community living arrangements and community integration homes.
- Those who have chronic lung disease.
- Those who have moderate to severe asthma.
- Those who have severe heart disease.
- Those who are immunocompromised.
This order is set to expire at 11:59 PM on July 31, 2020.
To read the full order click the link below.