A message from the Elections Office:
Advance Voting and Election Day Protocol
May 18-June 5 and Election Day June 9,2020
- No more then 10 voters at a time in the building. We will have someone outside to direct you.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet or more always. Even in line outside. ( 6ft markers will be provided to stand inside the building).
- DO NOT touch equipment with your bare hands. NO GLOVES. (machines will not work with them). We will provide sterilized Stylus
- IF you have a mask WEAR IT!
- DO NOT go behind protective glass (it is for your safety as well as the worker)
- Once you have finished voting you MUST exit the building. DO NOT wait for anyone. Return to your vehicle.
- If you are assisting someone please let the worker outside know.
- DO NOT enter the building without being instructed.
- DO NOT GATHER outside once you have voted. PLEASE return to your vehicle.
- HAVE ID READY OUTSIDE!
Please remember to allow time as we do expect to have lines.
Thank you for your cooperation. With this protocol we are working together for a safer environment for all.